Need a Guaranteed Advice Confirmation Certificate signed

I will be 55 years old in August 2021 and am able to access x2 pension plans totalling approx 52,000 GBP. I wish to take the first 25% tax-free and pay tax on the remaining 75% and cash out my pension as a lump sum. I understand and am aware my pension plan offers a Guaranteed Annuity, but I still wish to fully cash out my pension plans. Bearing In mind I am currently overseas in Australia and will be for quite a while yet I will have paid no income in this financial year so unsure what the tax rate will be for the remaining 75% lump sum. I've been informed by my pension provider, that before I can cash out my pensions I need a financial advisor to sign a "Transfer / Flexi Access Guaranteed Advice Confirmation" certificate first on my behalf.

Contact Details

Published By:
S******* R***
Published On
28 Jun, 2021
Email Address:
Phone Number
07845 77****
Liverpool, Merseyside L18 ***
Street Address