I have recently been served fire and rehire from British Gas. I did not sign the contract and am looking to set up myself as a gas service and repair engineer.

I need some advice on what is the best way to go sole trader or ltd company. I am 55 and want to work a reasonable amount of time but not looking to make massive profits initially.

Also will be looking for an account for tax and NI support.